6-Day Intensive Workshops:
The International Institute of Reflexology USA
- This Workshop is only for
International Institute of Reflexology® students who are very serious
about having a Professional Clinical Reflexology Practice (limited
enrollment). This Workshop will include Theory, Precision technique work,
Clinical Practice and much more. After completion of this Workshop you
will be ready to take your Certification exam as soon as you complete
your 100 documented sessions and have studied for the Theory portion
and practice the techniques.
- Completion of at least one Phase
I Workshop with the I.I.R. Available for any I.I.R. Member including
those that are Certified. No Certification exam is given at this
- November 19 - 24, 2018 Monday -
- 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Location and Fees Contact:
- Lee Siebert
- Phone: (727) 320 5802
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
October 8, 2018 for Early Bird Tuition
- $ 100.00 Non-refundable
Administration fee due with registration form. Tuition Balance due 30
days before workshop.
- NEW "Early Bird"
- Workshop includes a Hand &
Advanced Foot DVD
$ 750.00 (if
registered no later then October 8, 2018) less Administrative fee
Tuition Balance $ 650.00 due 30 days before workshop
- Tuition $ 825.00 (if registered
after October 8, 2018) less Administrative fee Tuition Balance $ 725.00
due 30 days before workshop
- Refresher 6 day workshop or
having at least a Phase 3 (does not include DVD)
- Tuition $ 600.00 less
Administrative fee Tuition Balance $ 500.00 due 30 days before
- Cancellation Policy:
- Administration fee is
non-refundable. Due to limit class size the Tuition Fee is only
transferable to the next 6 Day Intensive workshop. If cancellation is
made at least one (1) month prior to Workshop.
- PLEASE NOTE:
- I.I.R. reserves the right to
cancel or reschedule any pre-registered workshop that does not meet
the minimum pre-registrations 6 weeks prior to Workshop.
do not make travel arrangements until workshop has been confirmed.
- What you will learn:
- -- Perfect the techniques learned
in the Phase I & II Workshop.
- -- Advanced Foot Reflexology
- -- The Art of working Hands
- -- Special Carpal Tunnel
- -- Working for specific health
- -- Business practices.
- -- Clinical work with outside
- -- And much more
- The following 6 day work shop
will be held:
- November 19 - 24, 2018 Monday
ST PETERSBURG, FL
- Private Residence
- Address given with confirmation
6-Day Intensive Workshops: The
International Institute of Reflexology USA